Los Angeles, California Psychology Expert Witness
With more than 30 years’ experience, Dr. Armstrong is a Licensed Psychologist (Psy 16001
) and Clinical Nurse Specialist available for a variety of psychological evaluation and consultation. Dr. Armstrong serves as an Expert Witness for the California Board of Registered Nursing, and has served as a Content Expert for the California Board of Psychology. Dr. Armstrong regularly serves as an Expert for the following types of medical-legal services:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Long Term Disability evaluations (including suspected malingering) for liability cases
- Psychology Evaluations for civil litigation
- Evaluation or Confidential Consultation on the most complex cases, attorney coaching for deposition and testimony preparation, settlement litigation and other psychological issues
- Content and Expert (on-air) consultation to the journalism, television and movie industries
QME Seminars and Continuing Education
In addition to her Expert services, Dr. Armstrong is a dynamic and engaging educator. Dr. Armstrong frequently lectures alongside judges to attorneys, claims adjusters and experts, and is a recognized evaluator for the Federal Aviation Administration.
Dr. Armstrong is a continuing education provider for Psychologists, QME doctors and RNs in California, and is invited to speak regularly on the issues related to Psychology and Malingering.