Los Angeles, California Psychology Expert Witness
With more than 30 years’ experience, Dr. Armstrong is a psychologist and clinical nurse specialist available for a variety of psychological evaluation and consultation. Dr. Armstrong serves as an Expert Witness for the California Board of Registered Nursing, and has served as a Content Expert for the California Board of Psychology. Dr. Armstrong is available for a variety of psychological evaluations and consultation including:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Long Term Disability evaluations (including suspected malingering) for liability cases
- Psychology Evaluations for civil litigation
- Evaluation or Confidential Consultation on the most complex cases, attorney coaching for deposition and testimony preparation, settlement litigation and other psychological issues
- Content and Expert (on-air) consultation to the journalism, television and movie industries
Expert Witness Training and Continuing Education
Dr. Armstrong is a dynamic and engaging educator. Dr. Armstrong frequently lectures alongside judges to attorneys, claims adjusters and experts, and is a recognized evaluator for the Federal Aviation Administration.
Dr. Armstrong is a principal in AG Seminars
and teaches a wide variety of professionals to serve as an Expert Witness. See AG Seminars’ offerings.
Dr. Armstrong is a continuing education provider for Psychologists, QME doctors and RNs in California, and is invited to speak regularly on the Workers’ Compensation issues.